GIS Strategic Management
- Critiqued a series of proposals for a corporate mapping system for a large property company
- Implemented a corporate-wide GIS policy for CB Richard Ellis
- Launched a programme of GIS training and development within CB Richard Ellis
- Established a mapping package for CB Richard Ellis in Europe
- Assistance and support to both internal and external clients with regard to their mapping and GIS capabilities
- Implemented projects relating to corporate relocation of major clients in the UK and continental Europe
- Contributed to CB Richard Ellisís consultancy activities for major blue chip clients in the UK and continental Europe
- Creating new avenues for clients to use their existing data to generate a return on their investment
- Liaison with clients, both established blue chip companies as well as smaller organisations to establish how GIS or mapping can help realise their objectives and decide project strategy.
- Involved with creating £150K worth of new business including negotiating with a client for a long term renewable project
- Involved with business development within existing accounts including a £30k large scale mapping project
- Involved with up selling the National Survey of Local Shopping Patterns into a number of clients.
- Large scale mapping projects within CB Richard Ellis and other organisations
- Managing data capture projects for Local Authorities including Dartford BC, Thamesdown BC, Maidstone BC, Birmingham CC